Our ravioli maker helps you make ravioli fast and easy.
You Get Started Right
You get two complete ravioli cookbooks. One takes you step by step through the many ways that you can make the doughs and different ravioli. And the other gives you a collection of filling recipes.
Easy To Use
It is so easy to use that even the kids can use it.
And It's Fast
You can easily make up to 49 delicious ravioli in a minute with this handy time and labor saving kitchen helper. It's easy to make extra for the freezer.
Eliminates Biggest Problem That Plagues Home Ravioli Makers
No more ravioli bursting and emptying the filling when you boil them. The bottomless pockets allow the dough to stretch and compensate for overfilling. So the filling does not get into the sealing area and your ravioli don't burst.
Safe, No Scratch Sealing Edges
The sealing edges are deep assuring you good seals. And the edges are rounded so they are not sharp. No cut, no scratch.
Makes All Sorts Of Dumplings
Also make uszka, won ton, fried dumplings, mandoo, kreplach, empanadas and any other dumpling that you can imagine.
The form is dishwasher safe, counters save, and glass safe. It won't scratch your countertop and being styrene, it will not break and chip your dishes and glasses.
It takes up very little space and is easy to store. You can even hang it on a wall.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Like with all our products, if you are not satisfied with this ravioli maker, send it back, at our cost, for a full refund.
How to Use this Form
1) Sprinkle the form generously with flour so that the dough doesn't stick
2) Lay the dough over the form.
3) Add filling to the naturally forming pockets.
4) Put another layer of dough over the top.
5) Seal and separate the dumplings by running a rolling pin over the top.
6) Pop the the dumplings out of the form and into a pot of boiling water. Cook and serve.
This video shows you how to use it.
- The ravioli are traditional size 1.25 inches square (4 cm).
- The form is approximately 10 3/4 inches square (27 cm) and weighs 10 ounces 9280 grams).
- Bottomless pocket design to assure good seals and eliminate bursting ravioli.
- Sturdy, high impact polystyrene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Makes up to 49 ravioli at a time.
- Made in Poland where this form and Italian food, and ravioi in particular, are very popular.