Our dumpling form allows you to make little dumplings fast and easy.
How to Use this Form
1) Sprinkle the form generously with flour so that the dough doesn't stick
2) Lay the dough over the form.
3) Add filling to the naturally forming pockets.
4) Put another layer of dough over the top.
5) Seal and separate the dumplings by running a rolling pin over the top.
6) Pop the the dumplings out of the form and into a pot of boiling water. Cook and serve.
- The dumplings are traditional 1 inch (2.5 cm) hex shaped.
- The form is 10 inches (26 cm) in diameter and weighs 7 ounces (200 grams).
- Bottomless pocket design to assure good seals and eliminate bursting dumplings.
- Sturdy, high impact polystyrene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Makes up to 55 dumplings at a time.
- Made in Poland where this form and uszka dumplings are very popular.